To know, love and glorify God and to make Him known
Rooted in Love,
- The Bible, God’s inspired and infallible word as our final authority.
- Encouraging and building up one another in Christ.
- Establishing prayer as a lifestyle both individually and corporately.
- Being responsible overseers of everything that God has entrusted to us.
- Equipping others to be more like Christ through Biblical training and mentoring.
- Glorifying God through responding to Him and surrendering to His will. Supporting Foreign and Domestic Missions by praying, giving and going.
- Telling others about the saving grace of God through a personal relationship with Jesus Christ alone.
- Striving to meet the physical, emotional and spiritual needs of our fellowship and surrounding community.